At some point in our life, we all have been a fangirl for one TV series or the other. Be it some teenage drama, fiction, horror or just a romcom. TV series never fail to create a little escape to a light mood. Why do we feel so good after a binge, well, here's why The release of dopamine helps us feel good, and it results in a “high” similar to those induced by drugs and other substances. Your brain craves more and more, and as long as you continue to binge, your brain produces dopamine.
“Welcome to the real world. It sucks. You’re gonna love it!”
Although there are many TV series we students fascinate about but here is a list
of few favourites of all times.
1. FŔIENDS- "Joey doesn't share his food" An american sitcom according to a survey is liked by 95% of the people all over the world. Follow the lives of six reckless adults living in Manhattan, as they indulge in adventures which make their lives both troublesome and happening.
2. GAME OF THRONES-Winter is coming Liked by 93%of the people from all over the world this TV series made it worth a binge . Nine noble families wage war against each other in order to gain control over the mythical land of Westeros. Meanwhile, a force is rising after millenniums and threatens the existence of living men.
3. THE BREAKING BAD-“If you don’t know who I am, then maybe your best course would be to tread lightly.” - walter heisenberg This TV series is liked by 96% people labelling it as all time favorite. Walter White, a chemistry teacher, discovers that he has cancer and decides to get into the meth-making business to repay his medical debts. His priorities begin to change when he partners with Jesse.
4. THE STRANGER THINGS- "nobody normal ever accomplished anything meaningful in this world" - jonathan byers This horror shows liked by 96% people is all about the time when it's the fall of 1984, about a year after Will Byers was found, and he has been plagued by seeing visions of the Upside Down featuring a more dangerous monster. That leads the boy to see a suspiciously friendly new doctor, with the possibility that Will's visions are the result of suffering from PTSD. Nancy deals with survivor's remorse over the death of best friend Barb. Meanwhile, a new sinister entity threatens the Hawkins residents who survived the year-earlier events. New to the town is tomboy Max, who befriends the boys and attracts the romantic interests of Dustin and Lucas.
5. DOCTOR WHO- "What's the point in two hearts if you can't be a bit forgiving now and then?" Liked by 93% people all over the world this drama is all about The deadliest alien species gather around an unknown planet that emits a mysterious message. The Doctor, along with Clara, tries to decipher that mysterious message.